Sunday, July 14, 2013

Bring it!

BOO for the weekend being over but holy moly I had the best run I have ever had to date. I felt awesome and felt like I was making okay time AND ran more than I normally do. Naturally my friend Karen was with me and I did get to see a cute boy with two cute puppies so that made it all better! Heres a pic of my polar with my time and calories for a little over 4 miles.
Also, I got two new running skirts from lulu lemon and they are literally too perfect. They are just like running in shorts but girlier!! I went ahead and bought some shorts from them too and finally bought my skirt for my Rapunzel bottoms from sparkleskirts.com. EEPP I literally am so excited for my run in Feb. I am feeling ready and better than ever. BRING IT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment