Monday, July 29, 2013

Princess run for the win!

Holy Monday!! Today has def been a Monday with work and then the weather not cooperating with my need to run!! Oh well. We aimed for a 10k today but only went 5.3 miles. Felt pretty good afterwards though so thats promising. I love the feeling once I get started going.
Also, I got to try out my Rapunz skirt!!!
This Sparkle Tech skirt is literally perfect. I may or may not have even skipped and felt like a princess the entire run. And Karen got me a few gifts today too. A Rapunz wash cloth!!! It is so cute and thoughtful. And she gave it to me right before her bday-she's the best.
Finally, I had the best time participating in a run chat via twitter last night. It is so so fun to connect with fellow runners across the country and I hope that I get to meet a few for PrincessHalf14 weekend. Operation find my fellow bloggers!!!
Have a great Tuesday ya'll!


No comments:

Post a Comment