Sunday, July 7, 2013

Weights and runDisney

Hope everyone is ready for Monday tomorrow after their long weekend!!

Today I started back with some slight weight training. I did a little bit of legs, arms and abs and it was AWESOME!! I forgot how much I like lifting and not constantly running or whatever. With that being said, I will totally be adding in weights at the very least once a week but hopefully twice a week. We shall see! Might should start back up on some protein shakes though, I do kinda miss them.

Also, runDisney did a twitter chat tonight that was literally so so so fun. I got to see why everyone loved the community and what they loved most about running in disney and who they liked to dress up like. This is me in my costume last year for the Royal Family 5K.
I was going for Ariel here but didn't put too much time or effort into it. This coming Princess weekend though I will be going all out and hopefully it will be even better than the last time I ran at Disney! (that will be hard to top though). Anyways the entire twitter feed has me super hyped now about running in Disney again!! EEEEP! Cannot waittt.

No comments:

Post a Comment