Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Glistening not Prespiring

I ran 5 miles today, which is the farthest I have ever gone!! Thanks to my friend, Karen, I actually made it. It was the hardest run I have had so far but as soon as I finished I was ecstatic! Afterwords I was able to have some ice cream which made everything better. (child at heart, y'all) This is a pic of how long it took me (not good I know BUT it was literally like a million degrees outside).

I also accepted an invitation to the gym with my bestie Jo and did some lifting as well. I am well aware that I probably did too much today but at least tomorrow is a rest day that I am soo soo ready for.

WHO LOVES PEANUT BUTTER? I know I sure do and I found the best thing since sliced bread (actually really really good on bread haha). It's this peanut butter from Whole Foods that taste like white chocolate with peanut butter all wrapped up into yummy goodness. Every peanut butter lover should try it ASAP.
Well I hope everyone has an amazing Thursday!! Keep on logging those miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment