Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Gotta love your rest day

Today is my rest day and actually did it. I RESTED. Came home from work and went and bought some compression socks and OMG these things are like little clothes of magic. My legs feel amazing and I can move better AHH love.

I opted for black since it will go with more things for my initial pair. Now I will have to go get some purple and neon pink since they work so well!! Might try out some calf sleeves as well. 

In more exciting news... I got half of my Princess half outfit in the mail today!! Sparkle skirts have came through and the skirt is just amazing and comfy and just perfect! They also put in a handwritten note about how they wish me luck in my upcoming race. How sweet is that!?

Now all I need to do is decide on how I am going to make this outfit work. There are literally so many ideas for the top portion of Rapunzel's outfit and do I want to do arm sleeves, puffs? And do I want to have Pascal? I think yes to all of the above!!
Tomorrow is gym day for me and Karen so wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment