Monday, July 8, 2013

More gym!

WE MADE IT!!! Monday actually wasn't as terrible as I thought it would be, love when that happens. So today I didn't run but chose to get on the stationary bike for 15 minutes and 10 minutes on the elliptical. I finally asked my bestie to join me at the gym and she easily agreed so she came with and talked me into doing some more weights. (I didn't fight her to hard though) Tomorrow I may try and take the day off to get ready for my long run on Wednesday. I'm actually really excited for my run this Wednesday cause I feel strong and ready for it finally. 

On an unrelated note, I've been thinking about my costume for the Princess Half and I am definitely going to be Rapunzel, not only cause she's the best princess but because I just love her outfit too. I talked my mom into doing the 5k so that gives me a second chance for another outfit. I'm thinking the newest Disney princess, Merida! I saw a running skirt for her outfit and she would be super fun to run as too. 

Well happy running to you all and hope tomorrow is great for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment