Friday, July 5, 2013

Running as a belle

So a little backstory is needed here, I used to run my senior year of college a little over a year ago and stopped after I got my first full time job. My roomie/best friend of 20 years talked me into signing up for a 5k and then the annual Cooper River Bridge Run. So my first run was actually the Royal Family 5k in Walt Disney World. Not only was it beyond awesome but it relit my running flame!!

Since then I have signed up for the Princess Half Marathon of 2014 and plan on running the entire thing. So hopefully I am all done with training by then!

My name is Lauren and I am 23 years old and in Graduate School and have lived in beautiful Charleston, SC for my entire life. While it is beautiful it is also pretty hot and humid so while some days I run outside I do have a tendency to use my "dread"mill quite a bit. I have been wanting to create this blog for months so I am SUPER SUPER excited to finally have done it. Anyways, look forward to meeting all of you along my training journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment