Monday, July 22, 2013

Slack is what I am

I have been way slack and haven't posted in a while. WHOOPS but since last week's long run I did weights with Karen!! (Ps we are getting pretty good at this lifting thing I must say)  I'm not sure how the weather is where everyone else is but down here in Charleston when it rains downtown (which is where I live) it floods, I don't mean a little puddle either. I'm talking we have people kayaking down the roads! So it has been a rainy few days where I couldn't run let alone leave my house :(

Today we got back in the hang of running and went for a 5k around the local park. Something about this park makes me feel amazing after running. Second time its happened so I have since dubbed it my happy run place!

I am going to be jumping around for this post apparently but oh well. This last Friday I went to Trysports with Karen. Now this place is one of those rare stores that is actually helpful when you go shopping. Not only was I able to go for a quick little run to see how my form is; they also fitted me for the shoes I need to better myself. YES!?? It was amazing so now I'm going to be switching up my running shoes and probably purchasing some new ones.

Well hope everyone made it through their Monday woes successfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment